To determine when hair extensions require repair or reinstallation, you can pay attention to several signs. Here are some of them:
- Hair shedding: If you notice that your hair extensions are shedding in large quantities, it may be a sign that they require repair or reinstallation. Some amount of shedding is normal, but if the shedding becomes significant, it's worth consulting your hair extension specialist to assess the situation.
- Tangling and matting: If your hair extensions constantly tangle and mat, despite proper care and combing, it may indicate the need for repair or reinstallation. Tangling can occur due to natural hair growth, improper attachment, or wear and tear of the attachment.
- Damage and brittleness: If the hair extensions become brittle, dull, have split ends, or show visible damage, it may indicate the need for repair or replacement. Hair can lose its vitality and quality due to improper care, the use of harsh chemicals, or natural wear and tear.
- Discomfort or pain: If you feel discomfort, pain, or unpleasant sensations in the area where the hair extensions are attached, it may be a sign that they require repair or reinstallation. Improper attachment or worn-out attachment can cause discomfort and even damage your own skin and hair follicles.
- Expired lifespan: Hair extensions have a specific lifespan after which they require repair or reinstallation. If enough time has passed since the installation, and your hair extensions start to look unpleasant or require constant effort for styling, it may be time to consult with your specialist for maintenance or replacement.
In any case, if you have any doubts or issues with your hair extensions, it is recommended to consult with an experienced hair extension specialist. They can assess the condition of your hair and offer the best solution according to your needs.